Fixed Assets Office
Fixed Assets, a unit formerly under Purchasing Services, is now found under the Office of the Controller. Fixed Assets maintains accurate and current data on movable equipment campus-wide, records and performs annual inventories, and provides the University departments with timely reports and information regarding their assets.
Fixed Assets Threshold
- Effective July 1, 2009, the dollar threshold for university equipment to be tracked in Banner as a fixed asset has increased from $2500.00 to $5000.00..
- Computers (PC's, laptops, and servers) that fall below $5000.00 are no longer tracked by Fixed Assets, but will be tracked by ITSD
- See University Equipment for more information.
Equipment Account Codes
- Effective July 1, 2009, the equipment account codes have been revised.
- See Equipment Account Codes for additional detail.
- Authorized signatures (department heads) are required on annual inventories.
Location: The UNCW Fixed Assets Office is located in Hoggard Hall, Suite 149,
on Hamilton Drive, parking lots A or F.
UNC Wilmington, Fixed Assets Office
601 South College Road, Mail Code 5934
Wilmington, NC 28403-5934
Sharon Nalley, nalleys