Apple ID / Accounts
- Click here to learn how to create a new Apple ID that does not have a credit card tied to it.
Recommended iPad apps
- This page contains apps recommended for the iPad device, as well as instructions for purchasing apps with UNCW funds.
Mobile services at uncw
- View Mobile Services at UNCW including text messaging applications, coupons to your phone and more!
uncw alert Emergency Text Messaging
- Register for EMERGENCY text and voice messaging through mySeaport. View information here.
Set Up and Connect Mobile Devices
Get Your Mobile Device on the UNCW Network:
*Note: If prompted, log in with your full UNCW email address and password to view these instructions.
- Configure your iPad for use at UNCW (PDF)*
- Connect iPhone/ iPod Touch to the UNCW wireless network (PDF)*
- Connect Blackberry to the UNCW wireless network (PDF)*
- Connect Android System Phones to the UNCW wireless network (PDF)*
- Update your e-mail password on your iPad (PDF)*
Connect Your Mobile Device to Your UNCW Email Account:
- Sign Up for Mobile Services - Special services for faculty, staff and students including text messaging, coupons to your phone and more.
- Sign up for UNCWAlert Emergency Text Messaging - Receive emergency info on your mobile device.
- Mobile Device Security - What to do if your mobile device is lost or stolen.
- Request a Mobile Device - For faculty and staff