Connect to wireless
Apple ID / Accounts
Mobile services at uncw
- View Mobile Services at UNCW including text messaging applications, coupons to your phone and more!
uncw alert Emergency Text Messaging
- Register for EMERGENCY text and voice messaging through mySeaport. View information here.
Set Up and Connect Mobile Devices
Get Your Mobile Device on the UNCW Network:
- Browse to the network settings on your device.
- Select hawkwifi.
- If asked, authentication is MS-CHAPv2
- If asked, encryption is Protected EAP (PEAP)
- When prompted, enter your UNCW username and password.
- NOTE: You will need to accept the security certificate for "ise.uncw.edu" when prompted.
Connect Your Mobile Device to Your UNCW Email Account:
- iPhone (info in AskTAC)
- Android Phone (info in AskTAC)
- Windows Phone (info in AskTAC)
- Blackberry (info in AskTAC)
- Details on UNCW's wireless network
- Details on UNCW's wired network
- Sign Up for Mobile Services - Special services for faculty, staff and students including text messaging, coupons to your phone and more.
- Sign up for UNCWAlert Emergency Text Messaging - Receive emergency info on your mobile device.
- Mobile Device Security - What to do if your mobile device is lost or stolen.
- Request a Mobile Device - For faculty and staff