For University-Owned Systems
|Creative Cloud Products||Individual Products|
|Flash Pro||ColdFusion Enterprise|
|Creative Cloud for Education|
Prior to purchasing Adobe Contribute for your department, please consult Tami Violette at email@example.com.
1. Click on the product you wish to purchase from the chart above. You will be taken to the CIA vendor website to view details and pricing.
2. If you purchase a Named License for any Creative Cloud software, you can download the software on any computer you use (university or home). In addition, using Remote Desktop allows you to connect to your university computer, and any software installed on it, from any machine off-campus as long as you have an internet connection, so purchasing the media (DVD) of the software is not necessary.
NOTE: Software licenses and media are the responsibility of the department to track, maintain and renew.
- Log in to uShop. From the Home page, select the Adobe button, which will open an Order Form (with instructions).
- Enter the Product Description, Catalog No., Quantity and Price into the appropriate fields. This information can be obtained from the chart above.
- To simplify ordering and tracking, add the name of the individual who will receive the software in the "Ship-To" field.
- If ordering multiple licenses you can add a Comment or Internal note in uShop, but you should also include the names of individuals receiving the software when your order confirmation is sent to the TAC (step 4).
- Submit the request in uShop.
4. Once you receive the license confirmation from Computer Intelligence Association (CIA), our vendor:
- Forward the confirmation PDF file to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com along with the name(s) of the individual(s) receiving the software.
- Be sure to “Receive” the product in uShop.
5. File the confirmation of purchase/license information in a safe place. It is the department’s responsibility to keep track of software licensing, and this information may be needed if the computer is re-imaged or a new computer is set up. If this information is not provided, the software may not be able to be re-installed.
NOTE: If a purchase needs to be made without using uShop, please contact Purchasing at 910-962-3158.