Special Interest Housing
- Cornerstone Learning Communities
Designed for first-year students, students who participate in the program live and take most of their classes in Cornerstone Hall with the same small group of students.
- Honors ProgramBased on academic achievement, admission is granted upon recommendation only.
- Leadership and Service Learning Community
Recommended for students who are interested in enhancing their leadership skills, personal growth, and giving back to the community.
- Waterways Living Learning Community
Recommended for students who are interested an introduction to environmental issues of the sea and land, including sustainability, global warming theories, ecology and shifting climates, and the impact of global melt/rising sea levels.
- Hollywood East Living Learning Community
Recommended for students who are interested in creative interests and skills in music, creative writing, acting, and/or film or television production.
- Adventure Recreation and Leadership Living Learning Community
Recommended for students who are interested in leadership and the great outdoors. Emphasis is placed on developing students outdoors skills and leadership abilities. Community activities will include a variety of adventure recreation opportunities across the region.
- Science, Technology, Engineering, Math (STEM) Living Learning Community
Recommended for students who are interested in various science or engineering areas. Students will work closely with faculty members in their fields of interest. Mentorship from upper-class students in science and engineering will also be provided.
- The Watson College of Education Living Learning Community (ELLC)
Recommended for students who are interested in academic, social, and professional development. ELLC participants will have the opportunity to live together and gain experience in the field of education prior to being admitted into the Watson College of Education.