E-Newsletter Archives - 2009
Student Accounts E-Newsletter
This newsletter is mass email, sent to ALL students regarding general student account information. Please check your account online at SeaNet/E-bill for your personal current account information.
- Students with account balances have been issued an E-bill statement DUE March 20, 2009. ALL students should check their E-bill account and make sure the account is paid in full by March 20th to avoid having a registration hold placed on your account.
- To view charges, make payment with a credit card or checking/savings account, and to setup your parents as an authorized user, login to E-bill at: https://ebill.uncw.edu/C20231_tsa/web/login.jsp
- Payments made online will post immediately and eliminate stress caused by mailing delays.
E-refunds – New Refund Process
***E-Refunding Profile Setup begins March 2, 2009***
- Effective July 1, electronic refunds will be issued directly from the University into your checking or savings account. Higher One will no longer be used to issue student refunds. Students will need to enter their bank account information into SeaNet/E-bill to receive any excess funds from loans, overpayments, scholarships and grant monies.
- SIGN UP TODAY SO YOUR FUTURE REFUNDS ARE NOT DELAYED!!!!
Tuition Payment Plans
- When calculating your budget please consider tuition, fees, housing, meal plans and parking. DO NOT INCLUDE books or any other miscellaneous charges. Credits will not be processed until the end of the term. If you have questions regarding your contract, please contact the AMS Coordinator, Linda Padezanin at 910-962-4280.
Perkins Loans Information
- Perkins exit interviews are scheduled for the week of April 20th. If you are graduating and do not receive an email by April 3rd to schedule an appointment, please call the Perkins Loan Specialist, Constance Evans at 910-962-7419.
Student Account Services