Summer II bills will be issued on June 2nd. Payment is due on June 22nd. Non-payment of this bill will result in Summer II classes being cancelled.
Students and Parents
- State Treasurer Affidavit for lost paper checks
- Enrollment Deposits Seaport Link
- Title IV Federal Authorization for Financial Aid to pay prior term charges and/or Non-Institutional charges.
Log onto MySeaport.
Click on the SeaNet app.
Select "Student Services & Financial Aid"
Select "Financial Aid"
Select "Award Package"
Select the appropriate aid year (e.g. 2014-15 Aid Year)
Click the "Resources/Additional Information"
Scroll down and answer the two questions (we recommend selecting "YES").
- W-9 (Request for taxpayer Identification number and certification)
- Departmental Receipting Forms
- Petty Cash Forms
- Cash Log Form - Please Read the Cash Procedure
- American Express Deposit Transmittal
- Deposit Transmittal with Receipting Privileges
- Deposit Transmittal without Receipting Privileges