Summer bills will be issued May 1, 2014. Payment is due May 22, 2014. Non-payment of this bill by May 22, 2014 will result in summer I and II classes being cancelled.
Billing and Registration Schedule
Click here for PDF version - Summer I, Summer II and Fall 2014
Click here for PDF version - Spring 2014
Please read the important statements at the bottom of this page!
|UNCW - STUDENT ACCOUNTS|
|REGISTRATION & BILLING SCHEDULE|
|SUMMER I, SUMMER II AND FALL 2014|
|SUMMER I||SUMMER II||FALL|
|Pre-registration BEGINS - SeaNet available daily||April 7||April 7||April 7|
|Pre-registration ENDS||N/A||N/A||May 30|
|Deadline for feeds to Banner Student||April 28 (1)||June 6||July 16 (1)|
|Summer bill generated and uploaded to E-bill||May 1 (2)||June 9||N/A|
|Fall Pre-registration bill uploaded to E-bill (Undergrad Only!)||N/A||N/A||July 17 (7)|
|Fall TealPay Payment Plans Open - 4 & 5 Payments||N/A||N/A||July 18|
|Fall TealPay Payment Plan Deadline - 5 Payments||N/A||N/A||July 31|
|Fall TealPay Payment Plan Deadline - 4 Payments||N/A||N/A||August 6|
|Fall Pre-Registration Payment Due (Undergrad Only!)||(6)||(6)||August 6|
|Fin. Aid & Student Accts flagging completed||N/A||N/A||August 7|
|Pre-reg class cancellation (actual) - email dropped students||N/A||N/A||August 7|
|Pre-reg Final Reinstatement Date||N/A||N/A||August 12|
|SeaNet opens for regular term registration||N/A||N/A||See dates below (4)|
|Begin POSTING Financial Aid Refunds||May 9 (8)||June 13 (8)||August 10 (8)|
|Bills generated and uploaded to E-bill (UG & Grad - no OAP)||May 15||June 19||August 19|
|Summer TealPay Payment Plan Opens - 3 Payments||May 2||N/A||August 20|
|Classes begin||May 19||June 23||August 20|
|Begin ISSUING Financial Aid Refunds||May 19 (5)||June 23 (5)||August 20|
|End of Drop/Add Period||May 21||June 25||August 27|
|TealPay Payment Plan Deadline - 3 Payments||May 22||N/A||August 28|
|All Payments Due (all students)||May 22 (9 PM)||June 27||August 28|
|Cancellation of classes - unflagged||May 23 (3)||June 30||August 29|
|Final Class Reinstatement Date (noon)||May 28||July 2||September 3|
|Census Date||May 21||June 25||September 3|
(1) - It is extremely important that ALL semester charges be fed on or before this date so they can be includedon the semester's E-bill. Failure to submit feeds timely may result in: * students being issued Financial Aid refunds before all charges have posted. * students potentially paying their bill yet getting classes dropped as charges have posted later.
(2) Both Summer I and Summer II charges will be billed at this time.
(5) Students are NOT eligible for a Financial Aid refund until they have taken 6 summer hours. Financial Aid students taking 3 credit hours in summer I and 3 credit hours in summer II will NOT have their classes dropped for summer I non-payment.
(6) There is NOT a pre-registration bill due date in the summer.
(7) The fall bill production schedule is predicated on timely receipt of tuition and fees rates as approved by the NC State Legislature in early July. The schedule is subject to change should those rates not be approved prior to the dates currently listed.
(8) Student Accounts will begin processing refunds on a daily basis after pulling in feeds. Please feed transactions daily to reduce the number of students getting a refund and later getting an additional charge.
Matt C. Hinnant, Student Accounts Manager x23794 firstname.lastname@example.org