Office: (910) 962-2594
Fax: (910) 962-3922
Location: Alderman Hall, Room 120
The Resource Management Office supports the Vice Chancellor for Academic Affairs and the general operations of the division through program analysis, budget preparation, scenario forecasting, financial records management consistent with "best financial management standards and budgetary practices" and responsible resource tracking and usage assessments.
- Responsible for developing, implementing and managing fiscal and personnel resources and policy within Academic Affairs consistent with the philosophy and direction set by the Vice Chancellor for Academic Affairs Division.
- Responsible for analysis, quality assurance, planning, and forecasting relative to the division’s annual and biennial budgets, including capital projects
- Develop division-wide guidelines for the allocation of new resources
- Advises the Vice Chancellor for Academic Affairs on the most effective alignment and utilization of existing resources to support the instructional, research and public service mission of the division.
- Coordination of assessment outcomes for business units, and possibly other areas, for the upcoming SACS accreditation process.
- Responsible for the oversight and coordination of all Academic Affairs EPA Personnel documentation and records including preparation processing and tracking of new hires, Board of Trustees reporting, coordination of Reappointment, Promotion and Tenure recommendations and faculty reviews, Faculty Teaching Awards, and EPA Salary Increase Processes.