Associate Provost for Enrollment Management
Terrence M. Curran, Ed.D
Office: (910) 962-3876
Fax: (910) 962-3922
Alderman Hall, Room 111
- Provide primary leadership in achieving institutional undergraduate enrollment goals.
- Coordinate university’s comprehensive retention efforts.
- Oversee the operations of the:
Office of Admissions
- Maintains a dotted line relationship with student affairs as a partner in the development of new student transition programs.
- Collaborate with key institutional partners in developing enrollment projections, marketing strategies, technology enhancements and policies that impact enrollment.
- Ensure enrollment data is developed and disseminated to senior officers.
- Represent the Provost in designated committees, meetings and events.