Office: (910) 962-2059
Fax: (910) 962-3922
Location: Friday Annex, Room 172
- Administer and maintain the Asset Works camus-wide Space Moduule.
- Interpret and apply policies and procedures related to space planning and management for faculty, staff, and administrators.
- Guide and collaborate with clients regarding moves and space issues to meet operational goals and efficiencies.
- Execute and manage campus moves within the timeframe and budget parameters.
- Mitigate and resolve operational issues that occur with relocation moves for individuals, academic and administrative departments, instructional classrooms and research laboratories.
- Organize and analyze information associated with physical space, specialized equipment and facility infrastructure including network, communications, electric, HVAC and security.
- Establish and maintain productive and collaborative relationships with faculty, staff and administrators in order to gather needed data for space management data bases and move/relocation activities.
- Prepare and update web pages, shared work folders and communications to provide information to campus on space management.
- Develop and manage comprehensive relocation and departmental budgets.