Dual-Enrolled Admission -
- An enrollment deposit of $100 is required before a student can register for his or her first UNCW class; beyond that there is no additional deposit for each Dual-Enrollment class term. Payment can be made through the Student Accounts Office.
- If you are planning to take a math course you MUST take the Math Placement Exam before you are able to register for the class. Contact the Math Lab for information. The placement exam will ensure that you choose the correct level course.
- If you are planning to take a foreign language course you MUST take the Foreign Language Placement Exam before you are able to register for the class. Access the exam online. The placement exam will ensure that you choose the correct level course.
- Once you have been accepted to UNCW as a new Dual-Enrolled student, you will need to obtain a UNCW One Card (Student ID). You can obtain the UNCW One Card though Auxiliary Services, located in the Warwick Center (Campus Map).
- New Dual-Enrolled students are also required to obtain a UNCW Parking Pass if you wish to park on campus. You can find the appropriate forms and price breakdown for the parking permits on the Parking & Transportation Web page.