Only high school seniors & prospective transfer students will receive an invitation; this invite is sent to your SeaLevel account. Registration is required and must be completed using your SeaLevel account. We cannot take reservations over the phone.
TO REGISTER USING SEALEVEL
- Log into your SeaLevel account using the account information provided in your e-mail invitation.
- Note the invitation that appears towards the top of the
page within your personal web portal. Click on "Click here to view
invitations or change RSVP staus." (Click here for an example).
- Under the event heading "Seahawk Saturday", click on "RSVP".
- Select the program's date and location [9/20/2014 - Seahawk Saturday 2014 - Wilmington, NC] (Click here for an example).
- Complete the brief registration form and click "Accept Invitation".
- If you need to make any changes to your registration status or cancel your registration, please log into your SeaLevel account and follow the same process you used to register.
SEAHAWK SATURDAY - September 20, 2014
Registration for First Year Students is CLOSED
Registration for Transfer Students is OPEN
FUTURE SEAHAWKS are invited to attend the University of North Carolina Wilmington’s Fall Visit Day, Seahawk Saturday, on Saturday, September 20, 2014. Join us for a day of activities and information sessions that will answer your questions about the wide variety of programs and services available at UNCW. Visiting the campus is always the best way for students to get a true feel for a university; we hope you will join us to experience UNCW!
Schedule & Sessions for First-Year & Transfer Students
High School Senior check-in takes place in Trask Coliseum beginning at 8:30 a.m., with a welcome session beginning promptly at 9:20 a.m. You will receive your formal schedule of events at this time (we are unable to provide schedule to you prior to the event).
Transfer Student check-in takes place in Trask Coliseum beginning at 10:30 a.m., with a welcome session beginning promptly at 11:00 a.m. You will receive your formal schedule of events at this time (we are unable to provide schedule to you prior to the event).
Following the welcome session and admissions overview, the day is divided into sessions that allow you to learn more about different aspects of academic and campus life at UNCW. Sessions may include:
- panelists from several campus life departments discussing life on campus and expectations of your student(s);
- an academic and student services fair with representatives from every academic department and many student services;
- current UNCW students discussing student life and the Seahawk experience.
The formal program concludes around 12:30 p.m., at which time you may attend any or all of the optional sessions. Optional sessions may include an admissions overview, financial aid information, tours of the campus and residence halls and more.
Tips & What to Expect at Seahawk Saturday
Before your arrive, be sure you have prepared to spend your morning and afternoon on-campus. Here are some pointers which will help you enjoy your stay:
- Dress Comfortably – indoor facilities may be warmer or cooler than the temperature outside, be prepared for a rain shower, and wear comfortable shoes (you will be walking throughout the campus).
- Eat Breakfast - Light refreshments and beverages will be available during the day, and several on-campus dining locations will be open should you be interested in purchasing lunch. We recommend bringing cash, as some locations may be unable to accept bank or debit cards.
- Carpool - Since we are expecting a large crowd, you are encouraged to carpool, if possible.
Travel & Lodging Information
If you have additional questions about Seahawk Saturday, please call the Admissions office at (910) 962-3243 or email us at email@example.com (Subject: Seahawk Saturday).