Only high school seniors will receive an invitation; this invite is sent to your SeaLevel account. Registration is required and must be completed using your SeaLevel account. We cannot take reservations over the phone.
TO REGISTER USING SEALEVEL
- Log into your SeaLevel account using the account information provided in your e-mail invitation.
- Note the invitation that appears towards the top of the
page within your personal web portal. Click on "Click here to view
invitations or change RSVP staus." (Click here for an example).
- Under the event heading "Seahawk Saturday", click on "RSVP".
- Select the program's date and location [9/21/2013 - Seahawk Saturday 2013 - Wilmington, NC] (Click here for an example).
- Complete the brief registration form and click "Accept Invitation".
- If you need to make any changes to your registration status or cancel your registration, please log into your SeaLevel account and follow the same process you used to register.
REGISTRATION WILL OPEN IN AUGUST
SEAHAWK SATURDAY - Sept. 21, 2013
HIGH SCHOOL SENIORS are invited to attend the University of North Carolina Wilmington’s Fall Visit Day, Seahawk Saturday, on Saturday, September 21, 2013. Join us for a day of activities and information sessions that will answer your questions about the wide variety of programs and services available at UNCW. Visiting the campus is always the best way for students to get a true feel for a university; we hope you will join us to experience UNCW!
Schedule & Sessions
Check-in takes place in Trask Coliseum beginning at 8:30 a.m., with a welcome session beginning promptly at 9:30 a.m. You will receive your formal schedule of events at this time (we are unable to provide schedule to you prior to the event).
Following the welcome session and admissions overview, the day is divided into sessions that allow you to learn more about different aspects of academic and campus life at UNCW. Sessions include:
- panelists from several campus life departments discussing life on campus and expectations of your student(s);
- an academic and student services fair with representatives from every academic department and many student services;
- current UNCW students discussing student life and the first-year experience.
The formal program concludes at 12:45 p.m., at which time you may attend any or all of the optional sessions. Optional sessions may include tours of the campus and residence halls, information about financial aid and more.
Tips & What to Expect at Seahawk Saturday
Before your arrive, be sure you have prepare to spend your morning and afternoon on-campus. Here are some pointers which will help you enjoy your stay:
- Dress Comfortable – indoor facilities may be warmer or cooler than the temperature outside, be prepared for a rain shower, and wear comfortable shoes (you will be walking throughout the campus).
- Eat Breakfast - Light refreshments and beverages will be available during the day, and several on-campus dining locations will be open should you be interested in purchasing lunch. We recommend bringing cash, as some locations may be unable to accept bank or debit cards.
- Carpool - Since we are expecting a large crowd, you are encouraged to carpool, if possible.
Travel & Lodging Information
- Suggested Hotel List will be provided soon!
Please view our Frequently Asked Questions (PDF) to answer many concerns and questions you may have. If you have additional questions about Seahawk Saturday, please call the Admissions office at (910) 962-3243 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org (Subject: Seahawk Saturday).