APRIL 23, 2016
Burney Center Ballroom
$60** per person
($75 after April 14)
Includes live music, dancing, heavy hors d'oeuvres, beer and wine
Events and Board Manager
Dear UNCW friends,
Thank you for helping to make the annual Stompin’ at the Savoy event one of the the best ever!
Stompin’ provides merit scholarships for in-state, academically talented
students who indicate an interest in diversity concerns.
Thanks again for your support!
Linda Upperman Smith
Malcomb Coley ’86, ’89 MBA
Support Stompin' Scholarships
With the continued financial support of Stompin' donors, the goal is to grow each endowment to the $100,000+ level. We hope you are able to attend the event and meet the scholarship recipients.
- Denis Carter Legacy Endowed Scholarship
- Douglas Johnson Endowed Scholarship
- Dr. Leroy W. Upperman Endowed Scholarship
- Ernest Swain Endowed Scholarship
- Euran S. Daniels Endowed Scholarship
- James Braye Endowed Scholarship
- Ralph Parker Endowed Scholarship
- Dr. Howard S. Rasheed Diversity Scholarship in Management
- Wells Fargo Endowed Scholarship
- Williston Senior High School Endowed Scholarship
Stompin' at the Savoy is a annual fundraiser for scholarships to increase diversity at UNCW. For the past fifteen years, Linda Upperman-Smith has served as the event chair. Stompin' supports nine diversity scholarships. Funds raised through Stompin' assist the university in meeting its commitment to maintain a campus environment that values a rich diversity in its student body. UNCW Diversity - Overview
Sponsorship Form (Please return the completed form to the UNCW Office of Donor Relations ~ 601 S. College Road ~ Wilmington, NC 28403-5631)
$5,000 - 40 TICKETS
$2,500 - 20 TICKETS
$1,500 - 14 TICKETS
$1,000 - 10 TICKETS
$600 - 10 TICKETS