2013 Summer Events Across the Region Hosted by Parents Council Members
- June 6 - Maryland ccoooc (Melanie and Keith Pauley)
- July 25 - D.C. (Kay Olive)
- July 29 - Cary, N.C.ooooo (Chris and Richard Gianni)
- Aug. 8 - Wilson, N.C. jjjjjj (Sherry and Craig Myers)
- Aug. 11 - Dedham, Mass. (Karen and Jim Durham)
- Aug. 12 - Chapel Hill, N.C. (Amy and Bill Whitley)
- Aug. 13 - Cary, N.C. mmm (Lynda and Dan Bryson)
- Aug. 14 - Wilmington, N.C. dd(Lia and Tony Marino)
- Aug. 15 - Raleigh, N.C. oo (Robin and John Costello)
- July 25 - Register for the DC Event
- Aug. 11 - Register for the event in the Boston area
- Register for the events throughout North Carolina
Parents Council Summer Events in NC
Summer receptions are held in late July, early August throughout North Carolina and hosted in the homes of current Parent Council members to provide an opportunity for incoming UNCW students and their parents to meet other families from the area and to learn more about the university prior to the start of the Fall Semester. Registration is now open.
Parents Council Summer Event in DC
The Parents Council is thrilled to host its first event in Washington, DC! Registration is now open. Additonal information (such as parking and dress code) is provided when registering.
Parents Council Summer Event in the Boston Area
We are in New England as well this summer! Registration is now open.
Parents Council Events During Orientation
Orientation events are held on the first evening of the Freshman/Parent Orientation each June. The event begins at 7:30 p.m. in the Clocktower Lounge within the Fisher Student Center. Students will attend a required session on Community Standards at the same time as this event, which is held for parents who are interested in learning more about the UNCW Parents Council. Dessert, wine and beer will be served.