UNCW Board of Trustees to Meet Oct. 25-26
Wednesday, October 17, 2012
Wilmington, N.C. - The regular quarterly meetings of
the Board of Trustees of the University of North Carolina
Wilmington and its committees are listed below.
Media are invited to attend and cover any of these meetings. Locations vary, so please note location for each meeting.
Thursday, October 25, 2012
• 8:30 a.m. - Breakfast and informal strategic discussion, Clocktower Lounge, Fisher Student Center
• 10:30 a.m. - Special joint meeting of the Business Affairs Committee and the External Affairs Committee, Burney Center
• 11:00 a.m. - Educational Planning and Programs Committee, Burney Center
• 1:30 p.m. - Business Affairs Committee, Masonboro Island Room, Fisher Student Center
• 1:30 p.m. - External Affairs Committee, Azalea Coast Room, Fisher University Union
• 3 p.m. - Audit Committee, Azalea Coast Room, Fisher University Union
• 3 p.m. - Endowment Board, Masonboro Island Room, Fisher Student Center
Friday, October 26, 2012
• 9:30 a.m. - Board of Trustees Regular Quarterly Meeting, Burney Center
Media Contacts: Andrea Weaver, Office of University Relations, 910.962.7631, firstname.lastname@example.org or Mark Lanier or Ann Freeman, assistant secretaries to the board, 910.962.3030.