UNCW Onslow Extenstion Site Open House Scheduled March 14
Thursday, March 07, 2013
The UNCW Onslow Extension Site will hold its Spring 2013 Open House for area residents, including those residing at MCB Camp Lejeune on Thursday, March 14.
Two Open House Sessions
- A morning session will be held from 9 a.m. to noon at the John A. Lejeune Education Center on Stone Street, room 300, aboard Camp Lejeune. Onslow County residents who do not have base access or would like to attend later in the day can stop by Coastal Carolina Community College in the Continuing Education Building, room 103, from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m.
Transfer students have the opportunity to apply for undergraduate programs and be accepted on the same day. Please see the application information (PDF) for details.
The UNCW Onslow Extension Site offers undergraduate and graduate programs.
Undergraduate programs include:
- B.S. Business Administration
- B.S. Clinical Research (online)
- B.A. Criminology
- B.A. Elementary Education (online)
- B.S. Nursing (online RN to BS)
- B.S.W. Social Work
- Elementary Education Teacher Licensure (online)
- Birth-Kindergarten Add-on Licensure (online)
Graduate programs include:
- M.S. Chemistry (online)
- M.S. Clinical Research (online)
- M.Ed. Elementary Education (online)
- M.S. Instructional Technology (online)
- M.A. Liberal Studies
- M.P.A. Master of Public Administration
- Graduate Certificate in Conflict Management and Resolution
Media Contact: Andrea Weaver, Office of University Relations, 910-962-7631 or firstname.lastname@example.org.