Mark Your Calendar - TIAA-CREF Individual Counseling Sessions
Individual counseling session will help you answer these questions:
- Are you setting realistic goals for key life events and retirement?
- Can you better balance your spending priorities to help you save more for your financial goals?
- What investment mix and strategy is best for you to increase your portfolio's potential, including protecting against cost-of-living increases?
- What retirement income options best fit your situation?
This Individual Counseling Session will help you simplify your retirement by:
- Consolidating your retirement accounts to make managing your holdings easier, particularly when it comes to tax preparation
- Reviewing your retirement income options to provide you with the most flexibility possible
Date(s) Time(s) Location(s):
Tue, Mar 25, 9 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. CIS 1019
Wed, Mar 26, 9 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. CIS 1019
Thu, Mar 27, 9 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. CIS 1019
Register at www.tiaa-cref.org/letstalk1 or call 866.843.5640.