Campus Life Sustainability
Campus Life Commitment to Sustainability
Campus Life Facilities is committed to promoting sustainability and energy efficiency throughout our facilities. We continuously analyze the utility consumption (energy, water and gas) of our buildings and strive to achieve the greatest efficiencies possible. We seek to educate the building occupants, students, faculty and staff about sustainability and conservation practices within the facilities and also encourage personal choices to live a more sustainable lifestyle.
Sustainability is the concept of meeting the needs of the present without compromising the ability of future generations to meet their needs. Being sustainable means each of us is doing our part and making conscience decisions to build the kind of world -economically, environmentally & socially - that we want to live in, and one that we want our children and grandchildren to inherit.
- Sustainable Materials - "Things to Look For"
- Sustainable Operations - "The Behind the Scenes"
- Sustainable Design Features - "How the Buildings Operate"
- Benefits of Sustainable Operations & Green Buildings
- Sustainability Tips!
- Vendors within Campus Life Facilities
- Campus Life Sustainability Internship
Questions or comments about Sustainability in Campus Life Facilities contact:
Shane Fernando 910.962.27972