Undergraduate Student Employment
If you are interested in an amazing work experience, with boundless opportunities, we urge you to join us. Check out what Campus Life has to offer! Campus Life posts all open positions on SeaWork, http://uncw.edu/career/SeaWork.html. On SeaWork you can find complete job descriptions of our current openings and instruction on who to send your resume, cover letter and application to. Best of luck in your job search!
Download an application! (PDF)
The vision for the Campus Life Student Employee Program is to:
- Build a community of interdependence and service
- Grow and develop as individuals and as a department
- Provide the highest level of customer service possible
- Demonstrate pride in and ownership of our work and relationships
Graduate Student Employment
NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR GRADUATE ASSISTANTS
Ten paid graduate assistantships for the 2015-2015 academic year are available through the Department of Campus Life and the Office of Student Leadership and Engagement.
- Stipends start at $10,000 per year.
- Priority application deadline is February 20, 2015, though applications will be accepted until all positions are filled.
- Select applicants will be invited to attend GA Interview Day from 12:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. on Saturday, March 21, 2015. Lunch and a campus tour provided.
- Video and phone interviews are available upon request.
Student Staff Accomplishments
Each year the student staff votes on Area Employees of the Year as well as an Overall Campus Life Employee of the Year. Full-Time Campus Life staff members chose a winner for the Linda Moore Award. Awards are given out at the end of the school year at the Campus Life Extravaganza and Awards Banquet. The 2013-2014 winners include:
- Building Manager: Alex Koch
- Information Specialist: Jack Koch
- Involvement Specialist: Kristen Morris
- Operations Manager: PJ Terranova
- Production Technician: Tim Vaughn
- Projectionist: Danielle DeVeaux
- Sharky's Game Room: Will Trusnovic
- Overall Campus Life Employee of the Year: Hannah Rockecharlie
- Linda Moore Award: Jeff LaBaume