Seahawk Sports Officials
Officials of the Month
Officials of the Week
- Build skills in: Decision-Making, Leadership, Communication, Risk Management, and Conflict Resolution
- All games are played on campus
- No experience needed
- Training provided by highly qualified staff
- Flexible hours based on your class schedule
- Team members can play and work
How do I get started?
- Submit the form below to email@example.com
- A team member will contact you within 1 business day
- Stop by our office in the Student Recreation Center!
- Sports Official's Interest Form (PDF)
Our staff will train you for each sport you would like to officiate. All clinics take place in the SRC Room 219 from 6:30 - 9:30 p.m.
- Training includes classroom instruction, field work, and scrimmage games
- Small group sessions to enhance learning and encourage teamwork
- All required information is provided
A general information session will be held on Wednesday, August 25th at 6:30pm in the Student Recreation Center room 219. Join us and learn more about our team!
Our clinic schedule for the fall will be posted in July.
|Fall 2016 Sports Officials Clinic Schedule|
|General Interest Meeting: August 25 6:30-7:30pm, SRC room 219|
|Flag Football||Aug. 29-31, Sept. 1||SRC 219||Sept. 6|
|Volleyball||Sept. 8||SRC 219||Sept. 12|
|Basketball||Sept. 6-8, 12||SRC 219||Sept. 19|
|Indoor Soccer||Oct. 10-11||SRC 219||Oct. 17|
|All clinics will take place from 6:30-9:00pm. Attendance is required for all dates unless approved by our staff|
- FREE GEAR through our Official's Incentive Program
- Officiate Regional and National Championships
- Opportunity for advancment to supervisory positions
- Officiate high school and local recreation league game