The Career Center offers a variety of ways for employers to reach UNCW students and graduates. Whether you want to hire a full-time or part-time employee, temporary help, or a student intern, we can connect you with well-trained, qualified applicants to meet your needs. UNCW is always interested in hearing from you about how we can work with you more effectively.
Employers, please view our GUIDELINES AND POLICIES.
Ways to Connect with UNCW:
- Post jobs and internships in SeaWork, UNCW's online job portal.
- Interview students on campus for internships and full-time jobs. To schedule an On-Campus Interview, contact the office manager, Ashley Navarra
- Join us for career fairs and special events
- Staff an info table to recruit students in high traffic areas on campus
- Present to students in their classes
- Schedule an Information Session
- Participate on guest speaker panels
- Be a guest resume reviewer during Express Hours
- Join our Employer Advisory Board
- Become a Soaring Partner
Meet our Associate Director for Employer Development:
At UNCW, we love to try new things. If you have ideas or recruiting strategies you would like to try on campus, please contact Rebecca Christiansen, Associate Director for Employer Development.
The University of North Carolina Wilmington Career Center is committed to a Policy of Equal Opportunity for all students and graduates. The job and internship postings provided through the Career Center are open to all without regard to race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status. The Career Center at the University of North Carolina Wilmington does not warrant or represent any particular posting or opportunity, whether paid or unpaid, and complies with THE FAIR LABOR STANDARDS ACT AND/OR OTHER FEDERAL AND STATE LABOR AND EMPLOYMENT LAWS.