The following are general resources related to assessment standards and best practices in assessment.
- SACS Principles of Accreditation related to Educational Program Outcomes, including Student Learning Outcomes
- SACS Distance Education Policy Statement
- SACS Best Practices for Electronically Offered Programs
- new leadership ALLIANCE Committing to Quality
- Regional Accrediation and Student Learning: Principles for Good Practice. From the Council of Regional Accrediting Commissions.
- Regional Accrediation and Student Learning: Improving Institutional Practice. This guide, a companion to Principles for Good Practice, explores how institutions might prepare for accreditation in ways that best adhere to those principles.
- AAC&U Our Students' Best Work: A Framework for Accountability Worthy of Our Mission
- AAHE 9 Principles of Good Practice for Assessing Student Learning
- NCTE - WPA Whitepaper on Writing Assessment at Colleges and Universities
- Linda Suskie: What is "Good" Assessment? A Synthesis of Principles of Good Practice.
Last modified March 4, 2013