Public Health Training Center
The College of Health and Human Services at the University of North Carolina Wilmington (UNCW) has been selected as the Local Performance Site (LPS) for the Region IV Public Health Training Center (PHTC) for the State of North Carolina. The Region IV central office is located in the Rollins School of Public Health at Emory University in Atlanta, Ga. The North Carolina LPS is housed within the College of Health and Human Services' Center for Healthy Communities, which provides operational support for this LPS. In addition to Emory and UNCW, Region IV collaborating institution include:
- College of Public Health, East Tennessee State University
- Institute of Public Health, Florida A&M University
- Department of Public Health Sciences, Medical University of SC
- School of Public Health, University of Alabama at Birmingham
- School of Public Health and Information Sciences, University of Louisville
Congratulations to the Summer 2016 Pathways to Practice Scholars, Sheridan Stanley from UNCW and Christina Pacheco from ECU!
- North Carolina Division of Public Health
- Southeastern North Carolina Regional Health Collaborative (SENCRHC) - New Hanover County Health Department, Brunswick County Health Department, Pender County Health Department, Onslow County Health Department , Columbus County Health Department, Southeast Area Health Education Center (SEAHEC) and the CHHS
- North Carolina Institute for Public Health, Gillings School of Global Public Health, University of North Carolina Chapel Hill
- Department of Public Health, Brody School of Medicine, East Carolina University
If you are interested in partnering with us, please email Katelyn Matney at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.