- Stay tuned for the 2014 event schedule coming soon!
CIE in the News
- Wilmington startup Next Glass wins statewide tech award - Port City Daily, 11.8.13
- Rocket Pitch audience hears from investors, startups - GWBJ, 10.31.13
- Interview: F. Scott Moody, AuthenTec co-founder, says Wilmington has good support system for startups - Port City Daily, 10.24.13
- Center holds small business grant workshop - Greater Wilmington Business Journal, 10.17.13
- Wilmington’s new entrepreneurship center could someday fund your startup
Triangle Business Journal (blog)
- More news
Coastal Cupcakes was founded by business partners and friends, Meredith Sullivan and Kristen Beckmeyer. The two met and became friends while getting their Business Degrees from the University of North Carolina at Wilmington. Both gave up careers in the sports industry to fulfill their dream of owning their own business.
Armed with family recipes and a love for business these two are looking to make Coastal Cupcakes a must see attraction in downtown Wilmington and at Wrightsville Beach. The Entrepreneurship Center has helped to connect the two emerging entrepreneurs with a mentor who has helped guide them through the startup and now growth phases of the business.
View Company Website: Coastal Cupcakes