More Upcoming Events
- December 16, 4 p.m., CIE - Social Marketing Leads to Next Glass Social Gathering - How did Next Glass use social marketing to push into 100,000 downloads in 48 hours? Panelists will include Josh Harcus, Huify; Mandy Curtin and Robyn Deely, Next Glass; Jamie Mottram, For the Win and will be moderated by Jeanne Persuit, assistant professor of communication studies at UNCW. Plan to stay afterwards to celebrate your successes that contributed to a GREAT year for CIE. This event is hosted in partnership with the UNCW Swain Center and Next Glass. RSVP to email@example.com. Thank you to our event sponsor: Wide Open Technologies.
CIE in the News
- WATCH: When Entrepreneurs and Filmmakers Got Together at Cucalorus - ExitEvent, 11.24.14
- Scott Moody's choice: 'Internet of You,' not 'Internet of Things' - WRAL Tech Wire, 11.21.14
- Cucalorus 10x10 Project Gives Startups Screen Time, Experience - GWBJ, 11.18.14
- Bringing competitive spirit to coast leads to White House invite - WRAL Tech Wire, 11.17.14
- CIE Director Visits White House To Accept Award - GWBJ, 11.13.14
- NCino, Other Local Startups Shine At Tech Awards - GWBJ, 11.07.14
- EasyVote's Software Promises Smoother Running Elections - Xconomy, 11.03.14
- Business Rx: Election tech company votes for growth - The Washington Post, 11.02.14
- Competition Offers Prize Of South By Southwest Interactive Passes - GWBJ, 10.31.14
- CIE Tenant Lands Seed Money Investment From Raleigh Team - GWBJ, 10.30.14
- Next Glass Showcases at Star-Studded #WSJDLive in SoCal - ExitEvent, 10.29.14
- Venturing into an action-filled shark tank for Venture Atlanta - WRAL Tech Wire, 10.22.14
- Wilmington startups represented at technology awards in Raleigh - Star News, 10.11.14
- 6 To Grow On: Leaders Tackling Garner Recommendations - GWBJ, 10.10.14
- Silicon Valley Tools for Wilmington's Beach Startups - ExitEvent, 10.09.14
- Startup Aims To Tidy Up Cleaning Services - GWBJ, 10.01.14
- Bob Creeden - Help attract technology to coast - Star News, 10.01.14
Freedom Lawns USA
Freedom Lawns USA is a regional franchise organization, with the corporate headquarters located on Highway 17 in Hampstead, NC. Freedom Lawns is truly a different kind of lawn care service. It all begins with the unique approach to performing lawns treatments, which includes an exclusive organic based fertilizer and other unique products. These services include a free, no obligation lawn analysis, soil pH test and service quote, followed by a series of customized treatments that will enable your lawn to become thicker, greener, and more weed and pest free.
Freedom Lawns is proud to be a member of the UNCW Entrepreneurship Center for many reasons. Owner, Mark Tamn, believes that the UNCWEC is an extremely valuable resource for existing and future business owners throughout Southeastern North Carolina. As a small business owner, it comforting to know that during these challenging economic times there is credible and reliable information available to help all entrepreneurs make sound business decisions. The ongoing strength of our local economy will always be dictated by the ability of our small business community to continue to thrive, be profitable, and provide careers for others. The educational seminars, programs and general guidelines presented by the UNCWEC have been most instrumental in helping Tamn learn new ways to grow his business.
View Company Website: Freedom Lawns USA