- Stay tuned for the 2014 event schedule coming soon!
CIE in the News
- Wilmington startup Next Glass wins statewide tech award - Port City Daily, 11.8.13
- Rocket Pitch audience hears from investors, startups - GWBJ, 10.31.13
- Interview: F. Scott Moody, AuthenTec co-founder, says Wilmington has good support system for startups - Port City Daily, 10.24.13
- Center holds small business grant workshop - Greater Wilmington Business Journal, 10.17.13
- Wilmington’s new entrepreneurship center could someday fund your startup
Triangle Business Journal (blog)
- More news
Global Test Supply
Like many business owners today, Robert Preville, president of Global Test Supply, saw the power of the internet had in serving a wide range of customers in different industries. But Preville also realized the importance of personal client interactions. Combining both principles he has been able to use a web-and-mortar business model to create a company serving about 15,000 test equipment parts and customers worldwide.
Preville said the company gains its competitive advantage from both the people he employs and what he calls the business control center, which is a back-end CRM platform. Through the Control Center program, GTS can manage sales leads, product information and market information. Global Test Supply is currently in its 5th year of business. Preville states, The Entrepreneur Center has provided an invaluable service networking Global Test Supply with local resources necessary to maintain our growth objective.
View Company Website: Global Test Supply