More Upcoming Events
- December 16, 4 p.m., CIE - Social Marketing Leads to Next Glass Social Gathering - How did Next Glass use social marketing to push into 100,000 downloads in 48 hours? Panelists will include Josh Harcus, Huify; Mandy Curtin and Robyn Deely, Next Glass; Jamie Mottram, For the Win and will be moderated by Jeanne Persuit, assistant professor of communication studies at UNCW. Plan to stay afterwards to celebrate your successes that contributed to a GREAT year for CIE. This event is hosted in partnership with the UNCW Swain Center and Next Glass. RSVP to email@example.com. Thank you to our event sponsor: Wide Open Technologies.
CIE in the News
- WATCH: When Entrepreneurs and Filmmakers Got Together at Cucalorus - ExitEvent, 11.24.14
- Scott Moody's choice: 'Internet of You,' not 'Internet of Things' - WRAL Tech Wire, 11.21.14
- Cucalorus 10x10 Project Gives Startups Screen Time, Experience - GWBJ, 11.18.14
- Bringing competitive spirit to coast leads to White House invite - WRAL Tech Wire, 11.17.14
- CIE Director Visits White House To Accept Award - GWBJ, 11.13.14
- NCino, Other Local Startups Shine At Tech Awards - GWBJ, 11.07.14
- EasyVote's Software Promises Smoother Running Elections - Xconomy, 11.03.14
- Business Rx: Election tech company votes for growth - The Washington Post, 11.02.14
- Competition Offers Prize Of South By Southwest Interactive Passes - GWBJ, 10.31.14
- CIE Tenant Lands Seed Money Investment From Raleigh Team - GWBJ, 10.30.14
- Next Glass Showcases at Star-Studded #WSJDLive in SoCal - ExitEvent, 10.29.14
- Venturing into an action-filled shark tank for Venture Atlanta - WRAL Tech Wire, 10.22.14
- Wilmington startups represented at technology awards in Raleigh - Star News, 10.11.14
- 6 To Grow On: Leaders Tackling Garner Recommendations - GWBJ, 10.10.14
- Silicon Valley Tools for Wilmington's Beach Startups - ExitEvent, 10.09.14
- Startup Aims To Tidy Up Cleaning Services - GWBJ, 10.01.14
- Bob Creeden - Help attract technology to coast - Star News, 10.01.14
Human Capital Solutions
Human Capital Solutions is a business consulting firm specializing in Executive Search, Human Resources Consulting, Leadership, Learning and Employee Development, Business Strategy, Lean Manufacturing and Quality Systems and Personal Coaching. HCS has created the Prosperity at Work proposition, which focuses on creating prosperous relationships between companies and their employees (associates). HCS assists companies in improving bottom line profitability by efficiently planning, organizing and implementing optimized, practical and value-added solutions.
Bo Burch, founder and owner of Human Capital Solutions moved to Wilmington with Corning and quickly realized that this is a place he could call home. Wilmington offers the work/life balance and is a great community for HCS. After opening HCS in April 2004, Bo decided to become part of the UNCW Entrepreneurship Center. This offers him the ability to stay connected to the University and provides an opportunity to mentor and coach some of the young talent through business internships. Bo’s business continues to grow and he is excited about continuing his relationship with the UNCWEC.
View Company Website: Human Capital Solution