- Stay tuned for the 2014 event schedule coming soon!
CIE in the News
- Wilmington startup Next Glass wins statewide tech award - Port City Daily, 11.8.13
- Rocket Pitch audience hears from investors, startups - GWBJ, 10.31.13
- Interview: F. Scott Moody, AuthenTec co-founder, says Wilmington has good support system for startups - Port City Daily, 10.24.13
- Center holds small business grant workshop - Greater Wilmington Business Journal, 10.17.13
- Wilmington’s new entrepreneurship center could someday fund your startup
Triangle Business Journal (blog)
- More news
McKim & Creed
McKim & Creeds 30+ years in business have been marked by one constant, and that is change. As a consultancy offering a full range of engineering, surveying, and planning services, we have continuously reinvented ourselves to meet the ever-changing needs of our customers and our marketplace. We have repositioned the business from a two-person structural design firmestablished in Wilmington in 1978 to an infrastructure design company offering a full range of engineering, surveying and planning services from offices from Virginia to Florida.
View Company Website: McKim & Creed