- Stay tuned for the 2014 event schedule coming soon!
CIE in the News
- Wilmington startup Next Glass wins statewide tech award - Port City Daily, 11.8.13
- Rocket Pitch audience hears from investors, startups - GWBJ, 10.31.13
- Interview: F. Scott Moody, AuthenTec co-founder, says Wilmington has good support system for startups - Port City Daily, 10.24.13
- Center holds small business grant workshop - Greater Wilmington Business Journal, 10.17.13
- Wilmington’s new entrepreneurship center could someday fund your startup
Triangle Business Journal (blog)
- More news
Morvil Advertising +Design
Twenty-five years. That’s a milestone for any company. But when you’re in the business of marketing and advertising, a silver anniversary represents the realization of dozens of golden opportunities for the agency as well as its clients. Started as the one-man shop Art by Morvil in 1985, Morvial Advertising +Design is now one of the top-producing agencies in the region, with 11 employees and a long and varied client roster. The agency’s work is on display all over our area on signs, billboards, television, radio, magazines, newspapers, brochures and the web.
And it’s no less visible on the UNCW campus. Morvil’s association with UNCW began the year most of the freshman class was born. Over the past 18 years, they’ve updated and refined the university’s main logo, plus created several of the individual school logos, including Marine Biology, Nursing and the Cameron School of Business. They developed the title art for several of UNCW’s PBS documentaries, created and produced various university brochures, and even designed the chancellor’s mace. “Design needs to be an integral part of the community,” says Jeff Morvil, founder and president. UNCW unquestionably contributes to the quality of life here. Likewise, producing high-end design elevates the look and feel of the entire area. It’s exciting and gratifying to be a part of that.”
View Company Website: Morvil Advertising +Design