2015 Upcoming Events
- January 22, 4 p.m., CIE - Financial Modeling with Brooks Malone of Hughes Pittman & Gupton, LLP - More details to come.
CIE in the News
- Event Explores Social Marketing, Celebrates 'great' Year For Center - GWBJ, 12.18.14
- WATCH: When Entrepreneurs and Filmmakers Got Together at Cucalorus - ExitEvent, 11.24.14
- Scott Moody's choice: 'Internet of You,' not 'Internet of Things' - WRAL Tech Wire, 11.21.14
- Cucalorus 10x10 Project Gives Startups Screen Time, Experience - GWBJ, 11.18.14
- Bringing competitive spirit to coast leads to White House invite - WRAL Tech Wire, 11.17.14
- CIE Director Visits White House To Accept Award - GWBJ, 11.13.14
- NCino, Other Local Startups Shine At Tech Awards - GWBJ, 11.07.14
- EasyVote's Software Promises Smoother Running Elections - Xconomy, 11.03.14
- Business Rx: Election tech company votes for growth - The Washington Post, 11.02.14
- Competition Offers Prize Of South By Southwest Interactive Passes - GWBJ, 10.31.14
- CIE Tenant Lands Seed Money Investment From Raleigh Team - GWBJ, 10.30.14
- Next Glass Showcases at Star-Studded #WSJDLive in SoCal - ExitEvent, 10.29.14
- Venturing into an action-filled shark tank for Venture Atlanta - WRAL Tech Wire, 10.22.14
- Wilmington startups represented at technology awards in Raleigh - Star News, 10.11.14
- 6 To Grow On: Leaders Tackling Garner Recommendations - GWBJ, 10.10.14
- Silicon Valley Tools for Wilmington's Beach Startups - ExitEvent, 10.09.14
- Startup Aims To Tidy Up Cleaning Services - GWBJ, 10.01.14
- Bob Creeden - Help attract technology to coast - Star News, 10.01.14
In 1997, a designer, a programmer and an accountant realized they had the makings of a great company. Mike Duncan, Mike Kujawski and Ron Staton formed Sage Island and began producing a new level of software design for customers in Wilmington, NC. Their company has its foundation in software application development, serving high-profile government sector clients including OSHA. The agency quickly expanded into commercial web design and eventually full-service marketing. Today, Sage Island has built a powerful reputation through award winning designs, brand strategy, and Internet marketing services, including search engine optimization and pay-per-click advertising. Using a fully integrated approach, the agency combines interactive and traditional marketing services to successfully increase visibility for local businesses as well as Fortune 500 companies, both nationally and internationally.
A lifelong supporter of UNCW academics, Mike Duncan is currently a member of the Information Systems/Computer Science Advisory Board and is involved with Wilmington Area IT Professionals and UNCW Business Week.
View Company Website: Sage Island