- Stay tuned for the 2014 event schedule coming soon!
CIE in the News
- Wilmington startup Next Glass wins statewide tech award - Port City Daily, 11.8.13
- Rocket Pitch audience hears from investors, startups - GWBJ, 10.31.13
- Interview: F. Scott Moody, AuthenTec co-founder, says Wilmington has good support system for startups - Port City Daily, 10.24.13
- Center holds small business grant workshop - Greater Wilmington Business Journal, 10.17.13
- Wilmington’s new entrepreneurship center could someday fund your startup
Triangle Business Journal (blog)
- More news
In 1997, a designer, a programmer and an accountant realized they had the makings of a great company. Mike Duncan, Mike Kujawski and Ron Staton formed Sage Island and began producing a new level of software design for customers in Wilmington, NC. Their company has its foundation in software application development, serving high-profile government sector clients including OSHA. The agency quickly expanded into commercial web design and eventually full-service marketing. Today, Sage Island has built a powerful reputation through award winning designs, brand strategy, and Internet marketing services, including search engine optimization and pay-per-click advertising. Using a fully integrated approach, the agency combines interactive and traditional marketing services to successfully increase visibility for local businesses as well as Fortune 500 companies, both nationally and internationally.
A lifelong supporter of UNCW academics, Mike Duncan is currently a member of the Information Systems/Computer Science Advisory Board and is involved with Wilmington Area IT Professionals and UNCW Business Week.
View Company Website: Sage Island