2015 Upcoming Events
- January 22, 4 p.m., CIE - Financial Modeling with Brooks Malone of Hughes Pittman & Gupton, LLP - More details to come.
CIE in the News
- Event Explores Social Marketing, Celebrates 'great' Year For Center - GWBJ, 12.18.14
- WATCH: When Entrepreneurs and Filmmakers Got Together at Cucalorus - ExitEvent, 11.24.14
- Scott Moody's choice: 'Internet of You,' not 'Internet of Things' - WRAL Tech Wire, 11.21.14
- Cucalorus 10x10 Project Gives Startups Screen Time, Experience - GWBJ, 11.18.14
- Bringing competitive spirit to coast leads to White House invite - WRAL Tech Wire, 11.17.14
- CIE Director Visits White House To Accept Award - GWBJ, 11.13.14
- NCino, Other Local Startups Shine At Tech Awards - GWBJ, 11.07.14
- EasyVote's Software Promises Smoother Running Elections - Xconomy, 11.03.14
- Business Rx: Election tech company votes for growth - The Washington Post, 11.02.14
- Competition Offers Prize Of South By Southwest Interactive Passes - GWBJ, 10.31.14
- CIE Tenant Lands Seed Money Investment From Raleigh Team - GWBJ, 10.30.14
- Next Glass Showcases at Star-Studded #WSJDLive in SoCal - ExitEvent, 10.29.14
- Venturing into an action-filled shark tank for Venture Atlanta - WRAL Tech Wire, 10.22.14
- Wilmington startups represented at technology awards in Raleigh - Star News, 10.11.14
- 6 To Grow On: Leaders Tackling Garner Recommendations - GWBJ, 10.10.14
- Silicon Valley Tools for Wilmington's Beach Startups - ExitEvent, 10.09.14
- Startup Aims To Tidy Up Cleaning Services - GWBJ, 10.01.14
- Bob Creeden - Help attract technology to coast - Star News, 10.01.14
Signal is a creative communications agency founded by Rick Haynes in 1992. The company started as a small graphic design studio initially based in a room over his garage with a staff of two. The Raleigh firm grew and expanded to a second office in Wilmington in 1994 when the company’s art director followed his dream to move to the coast. Signal now has a total staff of about 30 and recently opened a third studio in Nashville, Tennessee. The firm has even gone international, with its information technology director working remotely in Germany since 2005. Signal’s customer list now includes clients like John Deere, GlaxoSmithKline, Quintiles, Gibbs & Soell Public Relations, Novartis and Bald Head Island.
From its roots in graphic design and web development, Signal has consistently expanded the scope of its capabilities and is now working on projects involving augmented reality and mobile application development. Signal has enjoyed associations with UNCW as an MBA Learning Alliance client and as a practicum company for the MBA program. The firm looks forward to continued involvement with the UNCW Entrepreneurship Center.
View Company Website: Signal Design