- Stay tuned for the 2014 event schedule coming soon!
CIE in the News
- Wilmington startup Next Glass wins statewide tech award - Port City Daily, 11.8.13
- Rocket Pitch audience hears from investors, startups - GWBJ, 10.31.13
- Interview: F. Scott Moody, AuthenTec co-founder, says Wilmington has good support system for startups - Port City Daily, 10.24.13
- Center holds small business grant workshop - Greater Wilmington Business Journal, 10.17.13
- Wilmington’s new entrepreneurship center could someday fund your startup
Triangle Business Journal (blog)
- More news
Signal is a creative communications agency founded by Rick Haynes in 1992. The company started as a small graphic design studio initially based in a room over his garage with a staff of two. The Raleigh firm grew and expanded to a second office in Wilmington in 1994 when the company’s art director followed his dream to move to the coast. Signal now has a total staff of about 30 and recently opened a third studio in Nashville, Tennessee. The firm has even gone international, with its information technology director working remotely in Germany since 2005. Signal’s customer list now includes clients like John Deere, GlaxoSmithKline, Quintiles, Gibbs & Soell Public Relations, Novartis and Bald Head Island.
From its roots in graphic design and web development, Signal has consistently expanded the scope of its capabilities and is now working on projects involving augmented reality and mobile application development. Signal has enjoyed associations with UNCW as an MBA Learning Alliance client and as a practicum company for the MBA program. The firm looks forward to continued involvement with the UNCW Entrepreneurship Center.
View Company Website: Signal Design