2015 Upcoming Events
- January 22, 4 p.m., CIE - Financial Modeling with Brooks Malone of Hughes Pittman & Gupton, LLP - More details to come.
CIE in the News
- Event Explores Social Marketing, Celebrates 'great' Year For Center - GWBJ, 12.18.14
- WATCH: When Entrepreneurs and Filmmakers Got Together at Cucalorus - ExitEvent, 11.24.14
- Scott Moody's choice: 'Internet of You,' not 'Internet of Things' - WRAL Tech Wire, 11.21.14
- Cucalorus 10x10 Project Gives Startups Screen Time, Experience - GWBJ, 11.18.14
- Bringing competitive spirit to coast leads to White House invite - WRAL Tech Wire, 11.17.14
- CIE Director Visits White House To Accept Award - GWBJ, 11.13.14
- NCino, Other Local Startups Shine At Tech Awards - GWBJ, 11.07.14
- EasyVote's Software Promises Smoother Running Elections - Xconomy, 11.03.14
- Business Rx: Election tech company votes for growth - The Washington Post, 11.02.14
- Competition Offers Prize Of South By Southwest Interactive Passes - GWBJ, 10.31.14
- CIE Tenant Lands Seed Money Investment From Raleigh Team - GWBJ, 10.30.14
- Next Glass Showcases at Star-Studded #WSJDLive in SoCal - ExitEvent, 10.29.14
- Venturing into an action-filled shark tank for Venture Atlanta - WRAL Tech Wire, 10.22.14
- Wilmington startups represented at technology awards in Raleigh - Star News, 10.11.14
- 6 To Grow On: Leaders Tackling Garner Recommendations - GWBJ, 10.10.14
- Silicon Valley Tools for Wilmington's Beach Startups - ExitEvent, 10.09.14
- Startup Aims To Tidy Up Cleaning Services - GWBJ, 10.01.14
- Bob Creeden - Help attract technology to coast - Star News, 10.01.14
South ‘n France Bon Bons
When creating South ‘n France, Charlene Dupray and Pascal Siegler wanted to celebrate the things they love best about their respective cultures. They set out to marry the relaxed charms and gracious living of the South with the style and flair of provincial France. They would join together simple, traditional Southern pleasures with the spirit of French joie de vivre. They knew the marriage of these concepts would work beautifully, because as a husband and wife team, Pascal and Charlene have spent years working on blending their two unique cultures into a harmonious whole. South ‘n France hand-dipped chocolate bon bons marry sweet Southern ingredients with classic French techniques. The result? Seven delectable bon bon flavors, all entirely handmade: Cafe’ au Lait, Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough, Coconut, Cookies ‘n Creme, Fudge Brownie, Peanut Buttah, and Pistachio.
Charlene is most excited about the growth opportunities in Wilmington, and feels that the cultural diversity of Wilmington will continue to embrace their unique business. The majority of their clients are based in Wilmington, but they are starting to see an increase in the mail order part of the business. Charlene plans to attend more of the seminars available through the UNCW Entrepreneurship Center and hopes that networking events could lead to more business for South ‘n France Bon Bons.