2015 Upcoming Events
- Beginning February 17, CIE - Boot Camp for Entrepreneurs - An 8-session, 3-month long boot camp open for 12 participants. REGISTRATION IS FULL - to be considered for the next Boot Camp, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Every Wednesday, 8:30 a.m., CIE - High Tide Breakfast - Two 6 minute value proposition pitches from two startups and one introduction to a local or visiting mentor. Students and community are welcome to help building our startup community. RSVP to: email@example.com
- May 7, 4:00-7:00 p.m., CIE - Jim Harvey's entrepreneurial spirit combined with a passion for helping customers succeed, drive him to help developers market and monetize their apps. In celebration of UNCW's commencement activities, Jim, a UNCW graduate, will be here to tell his story and share his experiences in business and in life since leaving UNCW. Register now!
- May 21, 7:30 a.m., Burney Center - 2015 Coastal Entrepreneur Awards
CIE in the News
- Tick-killing robot inventors open business office in Wilmington - Triangle Business Journal, 03.05.15
- UNC Wilmington Focuses on Building Region's Biotech and Medical Industries - Time Warner Cable News, 02.26.15
- Wireless Technology Goes To The Dogs - GWBJ, 02.17.15
- Why a new focus on entrepreneurship in Wilmington? - WRAL TechWire, 02.09.15
- Wilmington-based company says it's built a better baby bottle - Star News, 02.07.15
- 2014: Wilmington Proved It's a Town for Tourists And Startups - ExitEvent, 12.31.14
- UNCW's CIE Supports Veterans on the Road to Entrepreneurship - UNCW, 12.22.14
- Event Explores Social Marketing, Celebrates 'great' Year For Center - GWBJ, 12.18.14
Southeast Interactive is a private equity/venture growth family of funds, that invest predominately in information technology and analytics enabled solutions on a global basis. SE Interactive was established in 1995 in Research Triangle Park, North Carolina and is now just a subset of our funds under management. The Funds are a venture stage investor and focuses exclusively on information technology and communication investments across industry verticals.
SE Interactive believes that a proactive investment approach and a partnership with management are critical to achieving successful results. As a group, we have extensive entrepreneurial, strategic planning, operating, recruiting and financing experience. Although SE Interactive is not Wilmington centric, they have some investments in companies located here. Norvell Miller, Managing Director at Southeast Interactive, says that the Wilmington offers such a high quality of life, he will continue to look for opportunities in the area.
View Company Website: Southeast Interactive