2015 Upcoming Events
- January 22, 4 p.m., CIE - Financial Modeling with Brooks Malone of Hughes Pittman & Gupton, LLP - More details to come.
CIE in the News
- Event Explores Social Marketing, Celebrates 'great' Year For Center - GWBJ, 12.18.14
- WATCH: When Entrepreneurs and Filmmakers Got Together at Cucalorus - ExitEvent, 11.24.14
- Scott Moody's choice: 'Internet of You,' not 'Internet of Things' - WRAL Tech Wire, 11.21.14
- Cucalorus 10x10 Project Gives Startups Screen Time, Experience - GWBJ, 11.18.14
- Bringing competitive spirit to coast leads to White House invite - WRAL Tech Wire, 11.17.14
- CIE Director Visits White House To Accept Award - GWBJ, 11.13.14
- NCino, Other Local Startups Shine At Tech Awards - GWBJ, 11.07.14
- EasyVote's Software Promises Smoother Running Elections - Xconomy, 11.03.14
- Business Rx: Election tech company votes for growth - The Washington Post, 11.02.14
- Competition Offers Prize Of South By Southwest Interactive Passes - GWBJ, 10.31.14
- CIE Tenant Lands Seed Money Investment From Raleigh Team - GWBJ, 10.30.14
- Next Glass Showcases at Star-Studded #WSJDLive in SoCal - ExitEvent, 10.29.14
- Venturing into an action-filled shark tank for Venture Atlanta - WRAL Tech Wire, 10.22.14
- Wilmington startups represented at technology awards in Raleigh - Star News, 10.11.14
- 6 To Grow On: Leaders Tackling Garner Recommendations - GWBJ, 10.10.14
- Silicon Valley Tools for Wilmington's Beach Startups - ExitEvent, 10.09.14
- Startup Aims To Tidy Up Cleaning Services - GWBJ, 10.01.14
- Bob Creeden - Help attract technology to coast - Star News, 10.01.14
TranS1, Inc. is a medical device spine company focused on minimally invasive surgical procedures for the spine, designed to improve patient outcomes and surgical ease-of-use. Their primary technology is AxiaLIF, a minimally invasive access and fusion system that enables lumbar fusion to be performed with complete preservation of the annulus and all paraspinal soft tissue structures. They specialize in bringing innovative spine solutions to market including AxiaLIF and AxiaLIF 2L, technologies that allow surgeons to perform lower lumbar fusions that result in high fusion rates, low complication rates, and improved patient recovery time. TranS1 is also developing a motion preservation platform to be delivered through this minimally invasive, trans-sacral approach.
Their product offerings will continue to grow as we take on new clinical challenges. With our highly experienced team, TranS1 will focus on creating new products that will expand the boundaries of traditional spine surgery and lead to better patient outcomes.
View Company Website: TranS1