- Stay tuned for the 2014 event schedule coming soon!
CIE in the News
- Wilmington startup Next Glass wins statewide tech award - Port City Daily, 11.8.13
- Rocket Pitch audience hears from investors, startups - GWBJ, 10.31.13
- Interview: F. Scott Moody, AuthenTec co-founder, says Wilmington has good support system for startups - Port City Daily, 10.24.13
- Center holds small business grant workshop - Greater Wilmington Business Journal, 10.17.13
- Wilmington’s new entrepreneurship center could someday fund your startup
Triangle Business Journal (blog)
- More news
Wilmington Investor Network
Wilmington Investor Network is a private equity fund of angel investors located in Wilmington NC. Working with the UNCW Entrepreneur Center offers a unique opportunity to learn of new investments in their earliest stage. WIN members come from all areas of business, and have an interest in high-growth companies with potential to provide a high return on investment. This early stage capital is important to the small business community throughout eastern NC and SC. WIN is proud to be a founding member of the Angel Capital Association and works with other angel investment groups in the area to leverage expertise, experience and financial power to help emerging companies.
WIN views The UNCW Entrepreneur as an important link to the Wilmington community and looks to other members for investing opportunities. Since becoming a UNCWEC member, WIN has invested in one start up company, and hopes to find other opportunities for investment.
View Company Website: Wilmington Investor Network