2015 Upcoming Events
- May 21, 7:30-9:45 a.m., Burney Center - 2015 Greater Wilmington Business Journal Coastal Entrepreneur Awards
- May 26, 6:00-9:00 p.m., CIE - Building and Validating Data Entry Forms in AngularJS
- May 28, 4:00-7:00 p.m., CIE - The Coastal Entrepreneurial Ecosystem: It’s Not a Jungle Out There - Join representatives from the CIE, Seahawk Innovation, Elite Innovations, tekMountain, Ignition, and the Small Business and Technology Development Center in an exploration of the region’s entrepreneurial ecosystem. Learn how it supports innovators, entrepreneurs and businesses in the Wilmington area and sustains both incubator and accelerator resources necessary for continued growth. Register Now!
CIE in the News
- The new face of aging: UNCW professor turns life expectancy research into business - Port City Daily, 05.18.15
- Putting Buzzwords To Work - GWBJ, 05.18.15
- UNCW student has dream of green gym - Star News, 05.11.15
- Flippze Focuses On Student Users - GWBJ, 05.08.15
- UNCW Officials Look at CIE's Future - GWBJ, 03.27.15
- Tick-killing robot inventors open business office in Wilmington - Triangle Business Journal, 03.05.15
- UNC Wilmington Focuses on Building Region's Biotech and Medical Industries - Time Warner Cable News, 02.26.15
- Wireless Technology Goes To The Dogs - GWBJ, 02.17.15
- Why a new focus on entrepreneurship in Wilmington? - WRAL TechWire, 02.09.15
- Wilmington-based company says it's built a better baby bottle - Star News, 02.07.15
- 2014: Wilmington Proved It's a Town for Tourists And Startups - ExitEvent, 12.31.14
- UNCW's CIE Supports Veterans on the Road to Entrepreneurship - UNCW, 12.22.14
- Event Explores Social Marketing, Celebrates 'great' Year For Center - GWBJ, 12.18.14
Founded in 1996, Wilmington Group is an executive search and management recruiting firm that has assisted companies of all sizes in the selection and recruitment of top talent around the nation. They serve clients in a variety of industries including: Life Sciences, Accounting and Finance, Healthcare, Sales/Marketing, Energy, IT, Manufacturing/Engineering, Legal and Contract Services. Wilmington Group has been consistently recognized by clients as one of the nation’s finest executive search firms to partner with.
With a strong concentration on charitable involvement and corporate values, Wilmington Group basis it’s success on developing lasting relationships within the local community. The Wilmington Group has been able to achieve this goal by utilizing their relationship with the UNCW Entrepreneurship Center through the mentor program and training seminars. These programs have allowed them to network with key leaders in our business community and have top notch training to assist us in growth. Many employees of Wilmington Group have ties to UNCW and they feel privileged to work in conjunction with the University and be a part of the first-class programs offered to create a stronger business community.
View Company Website: Wilmington Group