2015 Upcoming Events
- Beginning February 17, CIE - Boot Camp for Entrepreneurs - An 8-session, 3-month long boot camp open for 12 participants. REGISTRATION IS FULL - to be considered for the next Boot Camp, please email email@example.com
- Every Wednesday, 8:30 a.m., CIE - High Tide Breakfast - Two 6 minute value proposition pitches from two startups and one introduction to a local or visiting mentor. Students and community are welcome to help building our startup community. RSVP to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- May 7, 4:00-7:00 p.m., CIE - Jim Harvey's entrepreneurial spirit combined with a passion for helping customers succeed, drive him to help developers market and monetize their apps. In celebration of UNCW's commencement activities, Jim, a UNCW graduate, will be here to tell his story and share his experiences in business and in life since leaving UNCW. Register now!
CIE in the News
- Tick-killing robot inventors open business office in Wilmington - Triangle Business Journal, 03.05.15
- UNC Wilmington Focuses on Building Region's Biotech and Medical Industries - Time Warner Cable News, 02.26.15
- Wireless Technology Goes To The Dogs - GWBJ, 02.17.15
- Why a new focus on entrepreneurship in Wilmington? - WRAL TechWire, 02.09.15
- Wilmington-based company says it's built a better baby bottle - Star News, 02.07.15
- 2014: Wilmington Proved It's a Town for Tourists And Startups - ExitEvent, 12.31.14
- UNCW's CIE Supports Veterans on the Road to Entrepreneurship - UNCW, 12.22.14
- Event Explores Social Marketing, Celebrates 'great' Year For Center - GWBJ, 12.18.14
Founded in 1996, Wilmington Group is an executive search and management recruiting firm that has assisted companies of all sizes in the selection and recruitment of top talent around the nation. They serve clients in a variety of industries including: Life Sciences, Accounting and Finance, Healthcare, Sales/Marketing, Energy, IT, Manufacturing/Engineering, Legal and Contract Services. Wilmington Group has been consistently recognized by clients as one of the nation’s finest executive search firms to partner with.
With a strong concentration on charitable involvement and corporate values, Wilmington Group basis it’s success on developing lasting relationships within the local community. The Wilmington Group has been able to achieve this goal by utilizing their relationship with the UNCW Entrepreneurship Center through the mentor program and training seminars. These programs have allowed them to network with key leaders in our business community and have top notch training to assist us in growth. Many employees of Wilmington Group have ties to UNCW and they feel privileged to work in conjunction with the University and be a part of the first-class programs offered to create a stronger business community.
View Company Website: Wilmington Group