Examples of Compacts/Standards
Compacts/Standards are completed in each apartment building, suite and residence hall on campus. The following examples are commonly used statements:
- Keep it chill. Stick with quiet hours and be respectful.
- Clean up after yourself in showers.
- Always have good smelling soap in the bathrooms.
- Stay positive.
- No running in the halls or slamming of doors.
- Be conscientious of noise in the kitchen and in the study room. If one person is in study room, possibly take study group to a classroom downstairs.
- Be respectful for who has the floor during hall meetings.
- Be aware and responsible for your own load of laundry.
- Be clean.
- Pick up paper towels and toilet paper in bathrooms.