By the time of graduation, enable students to achieve:
- Knowledge of mathematical, algorithmic, and computing principles appropriate to the design and implementation of computer-based systems;
- An ability to apply analysis, design, development, and testing principles in the construction of software systems;
An ability to function effectively on a software development team;
- An ability to communicate effectively on technical subject matters;
- A recognition of the value of continued professional development, as evidenced by the ability to acquire and use appropriate techniques, skills, and tools necessary for computing practice, and;
- An understanding of professional, ethical, legal, and security issues and responsibilities, and the societal impact of computing.