Students Interested in Registering with Disability Resource Center
The Disability Resource Center (DRC) is the UNCW office responsible for approval of academic accommodations. To request appropriate accommodations, students with disabilities should contact the Disability Resource Center. Additional information regarding this process is included below:
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Many questions can be answered in the Frequently Asked Questions section of our website.
Disability Disclosure Form:
- UNCW students interested in requesting services from the Disability Resource Center (DRC) office should complete and return a Disability Disclosure Form (Word) or (PDF) along with disability documentation.
Disability Documentation General Guidelines:
Policies and Procedures:
- Review the Policies and Procedures section of our website.
Additional Information and Resources
- UNCW has a wide variety of Campus Resources available to all students.
- The Disability Resource Center staff has compiled a list of Disability Resources. View these resources
New Student Transition Guide:
- Too often freshmen with disabilities struggle to make a successful transition to college. Transitions can be so difficult. The Disability Resource Center offers information which may ease the transition and provide a successful beginning to university life. Review the New Student Transition Guide.
Additional questions or concerns should be directed to a Disability Resource Center staff member.