Disability Resource Center

Students Registered with the Disability Resource Center

The Disability Resource Center (DRC) is the UNCW office responsible for approval of academic accommodations. To request appropriate accommodations, students with disabilities should contact the Disability Resource Center . Additional information regarding this process can be found below:

Requesting Accommodations:

  • Students who have completed the process of registering with the Disability Resource Center (DRC) Office should refer to the Requesting Accommodations Page for instructions on requesting and receiving services through the DRC office.

Additional Information and Resources

Campus Resources:

Disability Resources:

Frequently Asked Questions:

Get Involved on Campus:

My Ten Responsibilities:

Policies and Procedures:

SEA Lab:

  • SEA Lab offers innovative assistive technology software programs, experienced and knowledgeable staff, and encompasses a wide range of resources to help students become more academically successful. Go to the SEA Lab page for more information.