Useful Links & Resources
Curriculum Committee Course Change Forms & Info
- Undergraduate Curriculum Changes (PDF) - (Word)
- Graduate Curriculum Changes
- New Course Syllabus Template (for new courses requiring approval of curriculum committee)
- Recommended Syllabus Template for all WCE Courses
The Curricular Change Process:
- Faculty submit curricular changes to department for review.
- Department approves proposed changes.
- Curricular change forms and necessary syllabi are forwarded to Dr. McNulty.
- Dr. McNulty forwards curricular forms to WCE curriculum committee.
- WCE curriculum committee approves curricular change forms and/or requests additional information from the department.
- Once approved by the dean, curricular change forms are forwarded to Teacher Education Council.
- Once approved, curricular change forms are forwarded to University Curriculum Committee (for undergraduate courses) or Graduate Council (for graduate courses).
- Once approved, curricular changes are forwarded to Faculty Senate and, finally, to the chief academic officer.
Refer to the Faculty Handbook for a complete explanation of the curricular change process for the university.
Curriculum Committee Members
Department of Early Childhood & Special Education
Department of Instructional Technology, Foundations and Secondary Education
Department of Educational Leadership