Roles after L&L Graduate School
The program is designed to prepare graduates of the program to function effectively in a variety of roles, which include:
- Literacy coach
- K - grade 12 teacher with specialized knowledge in literacy teaching and learning
- Partnership Teacher
- Internship supervisor
- Site coordinator for undergraduate field experiences
- Adjunct professor to teach undergraduate methods courses
- Professional development leader
- Presenter at professional conferences
- Mentor for current graduate students
- District literacy coordinator
Comments from students tell the real story about the L&L Graduate Program. These are direct quotes from end of program evaluations which are anonymous.
"I feel that I am a better teacher as a direct result of attending graduate school."
"I have learned so much during my time in the program. I have made substantial growth in each strand. My self confidence has grown tremendously."
"I think this was a tremendous help in exposing me to resources, theories, materials, programs and methods."
"I am 100% prepared to take "risks" as a reading professional and I'm ready to coach at a 'beginning level'."