- Fall - May 15
- Spring - October 15
- Sum. I – March 15
- Sum. II – May 15
Class Start Dates:
- Spring 2015 classes begin on January 12, 2015
- Summer 2015 Session 1, May 18; Session II, June 22
Deadline and Requirement Chart:
As part of the TEACH scholarship you are required to take two classes at some point during the program, which we will offer as electives. They are: (1) budget & finance and (2) organizational development. These two course are required if you are receiving the scholarship.
Online Application Link:
- Bachelor’s degree completed before graduate study begins in early childhood or related field (documentation of experience in the field of early childhood is required if the bachelor’s degree is in another field).
- Official copies of transcripts of college work (graduate and undergraduate).
- Three recommendations from individuals who can attest to the qualifications of the applicant for admission to this program.
- A personal statement describing one’s interest in family and child advocacy and any prior leadership experience.
- Requirements maybe substituted depending on a student’s background and experience. Consultation with a faculty advisor is required to determine if a substitution is appropriate.
- Please download this GRE/GMAT Waiver and attach with your application to the Graduate School