ELMS Agreement for Participation
The ELMS Agreement gives us permission to reimburse your in-state tuition and fees in exchange for your participation in this multi-year professional development grant. By participating in this program, you are agreeing to remain in contact with the ELMS Project through August 2016. You may be asked to participate in classroom observations and respond to periodic surveys.
To fill out the agreement
- Open the agreement in PDF: ELMS Agreement
- Under Development Offering, select the program in which you plan to participate.
- Under Terms and Conditions, check each box to indicate your acceptance of the terms and conditions of participation. (All boxes must be checked.)
- To sign the form, click the Student Signature space and then follow the steps to create a signature. You will be prompted to save the file. Please rename the file with your name (e.g. ELMS Agreement [Your Name].pdf). For best results,make sure you are using the latest version of Acrobat Reader.
- Once you have completed and saved the form, email it to ELMS@uncw.edu as an attachment.
If you have difficulty completing and signing the digital form, you may also fax or mail the form to us.
University of North Carolina Wilmington
Watson College of Education
601 South College Road
Wilmington, NC 28403-5980
Attention: ELMS Project