Are you eligible for an internship through the English Department?
Just answer these five questions and see.
- Are you majoring/minoring in English or journalism or working for a certificate in Professional writing, and your transcript states that? (See the registrar if you are/want to be majoring/minoring in English/journalism or working for PW certificate, and your transcript doesn't reflect that.)
- Is your overall grade point average 2.5 or higher?
- Is your grade point average in your major 3.0 or higher?
- Do you have at least 9 hours in 300-level (or higher) writing classes?
- Are you a junior or senior?
If you answered “yes” to all of the above questions, then you are eligible for an internship. Make an appointment and come on in.