|Honorary Degrees - Summary|
Information on Honorary Degree Nominations is found here.
Summary of Nomination Procedure
- The nominator first fills out the Honorary Degree Nomination Form and then submits it to the Chair of the Academic Standards Committee either directly, or through the Faculty Senate President.
- The voting members of the Academic Standards Committee consider the nomination and pass its recommendation to the Faculty Senate Steering Committee.
- The Faculty Senate Steering Committee places approved nominations before the voting members of the Senate.
- The Faculty Senate President passes approved nominations to the Provost.
- The Provost forwards the nomination to the Chancellor for recommendation to the Board of Trustees.