Sue Richardson, senior lecturer/academic coordinator/advisor
King Hall 103B | 910.962.3326 | email@example.com
- Ph.D., University of Tennessee-Knoxville
- M.A., The Ohio State University
- B.A., University of Akron
Dr. Richardson has been a member of the Film Studies Department since its inception in 1999. Her research and teaching interests include American Studies, Film Studies, Film Rhetoric, and Popular Culture. In addition to offering a variety of courses about film authors, film genres, and film criticism, she has written about film rhetoric and film in terms of comparative studies. She serves on the editorial board for the Journal of Popular Culture as well as served on the editorial board for the 3rd edition of Bernard F. Dick's seminal text Anatomy of Film. At present, she is working on a conduct book for Mellen Press.
- Richardson, Granetta L. “Screen Play: Ethos and Dialectics in Film.” The Terministic Screen: Rhetorical Perspectives on Film. Ed. David Blakesley. Carbondale: Southern Illinois UP, 2003. 272-85. Print.
- Richardson, Granetta L. “Bowling.” The Guide to the United States Popular Culture. Ed. Ray B. Browne, and Pat Browne. Bowling Green, OH: Bowling Green State U of Popular P, 2001. 111. Print.