An internship applicant must:
1) Be a full-time, degree-seeking Film Studies major at UNCW (not PFST)
2) Have junior or senior standing (at least 59 total credit hours completed)
3) Have completed a minimum of 12 hours in FST courses
4) Have at least a 2.5 GPA overall, and a 3.0 GPA in the major
5) Have their own transportation
6) An internship is a class. You must PAY for all credits earned or your internship will be cancelled .
Internships are three credit hours per semester. A maximum of six credits are given for internships. You may apply for three additional internship credits with permission from the Chair.
Internships may be continued after graduation, even if you have completed nine undergraduate internship credits, by re-enrolling at UNCW through the Registrar's Office.