BrainTrackBusiness Schools Scholarship
The BrainTrackBusiness Schools Scholarship is designed to help others considering business and management related careers by taking advantage of the experiences of entrants. Here is a summary:
- Selection Criteria: Winners will be selected based on the creativity, focus, overall thoughtfulness, accuracy, and practical value of responses to essay questions. The questions ask students about how they chose business, their experiences as a business student, and their suggestions for prospective students. BrainTrack will publish the most helpful responses for use by future students.
- Awards:The best entry for each competition is awarded $1000; the runner-up $500.
- Deadlines:Scholarship competitions run twice a year, for each semester. Submission deadlines are November 1st and March 1st.
- Privacy: All entrant names and contact information will be kept private for use only in the scholarship, except for the winners whose names will be published.
- Requirements: Entrants must be currently taking classes in an appropriate business or managment degree program with at least one semester of studies completed. Studies can be full-time, part-time, on-campus, or online and must be at an accredited US college.
About BrainTrack: BrainTrack was established in 1996 and is referenced by thousands of sites, including universities like Stanford, Harvard, and Yale; government organizations like the US Library of Congress;and publications like the New York Times. We help visitors make academic and career decisions through our content, which features a directory that lists over 10,000 higher education institutions from over 190 countries. The listings link to school homepages and thousands have original and detailed profiles. We also provide original content such as guides to US colleges by careers, US colleges by religion, and articles on topics such as financial aid and accreditation.
About BrainTrack Scholarship Programs: