School Counselor Information & Outreach
Counselors, you play an important role in encouraging and preparing students to go to college. The Office of Scholarships & Financial Aid is committed to raising financial aid awareness in our community by partnering with local middle and high schools. We provide information about the financial aid process by hosting a variety of outreach programs. Through our outreach efforts, we help students and families become familiar with different resources available to help pay for a college education.
If you would like us to present at your event, please submit an Outreach Request. We will do our best to accommodate all requests. At least seven business days' notice is appreciated.
- Seven Easy Steps to the FAFSA - Tutorial
- Cost of Attendance (COA)
- Who is the student's "parent" when completing a FAFSA?
- When is parental information required for FAFSA?
- Who will be my financial aid counselor at UNCW?
- Seahawk Sources at a Glance
- Maintaining Financial Aid Eligibility